Let Your Heart Sing! An evening of Presence, Practice and Poetry to Heal and Open the Heart.
An evening of presence, practice and poetry to heal and open the heart.
Experience Traditional Tantra where the senses are elevated through uplifting practices. Learn the difference between Western and original Tantra.
What to Expect:
– Yogacharini Maitreyi, a Master teacher from South India will guide you through gentle physical as well as subtler pranic / energetic practices to clear old encrustations of the heart.
-These are caused by trauma, self absorption or exposing oneself to unhealthy lifestyles, emotional and thought habits.
-Learn a useful four step process to channelise emotions.
Dance to your beautiful heart song with yourself, others and the divine.
Receive the blessings of kindness, harmony, simplicity, ease, generosity and joy through heart clearing as well as become a blessing unto others. Connect with kindness and meet other heart centred people.
Early Bird Until Feb. 1st : $25 / person
After Feb. 1st: $30 / person
What to bring:
1. Pen and notebook
2. Bottle of water
3. Meditation chair or bolster to sit on
4. Blanket or anything else to keep you cosy
Other Upcoming ARKAYA Events:
– Arkaya Community Classes – every second Friday at Bridge & Enrich Lives 3-5 pm and every second Saturday at Open Door Yoga 2:30-4:30 pm starting Jan. 18th, 2020
-Yogacharini Maitreyi at Halsa Spa: Multidimensional Healing – Wednesday Feb. 26th from 7-8:30 pm
– Introductory Arkaya Certificate: Healing Indian Head Massage – Sat. March 7th at Bridge & Enrich from 10:30 am – 5 pm (full details: arkayaheadmassage.eventbrite.ca )
– Hollyhock Vancouver presents: DIscover the Essence of Tantra with Yogacharini Maitreyi – June 6 & 7 at UB Liu Institute, 10 – 5 pm both days (full details: hollyhock.ca/tantra-van/ )
– Arkaya Self-Awareness Teacher Training Program – starts July 11th, 2020 over 4 modules until Nov. 23rd, 2020
For full details on all events, please visit: arkaya.net/upcoming-events
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE HEART OF STABILITY
Fates get altered
The honest, open heart
Is the straight path
The tender way
To expanding unity
And the will to soften and stay