Multidimensional Healing with Yogacharini Maitreyi
An evening of tapping into inner treasures through wisdom teachings, self awareness practices and joy breaths.
About this Event
Be an adventurer of the landscape of your being:
- Understand how the ancient researchers found that we exist not just in a physical dimension but energetic and other dimensions and classified them.
- Learn these classifications in a simplified way – understand the advantage of accessing as well as harmonising all those areas of one’s life.
- Find better focus through pacing yourself, beautiful synchronicities, joy as well as being able to tap into both support and service.
- Learn a very useful simple 5 minute daily practice for the purpose of inner illumination.
Early Bird Until Feb. 15 : $25 / person
$30 / person after
What to bring:
1. Pen and notebook
2. Bottle of water
3. Meditation chair or bolster to sit on
4. Blanket or anything else to keep you cosy
About Yogacharini Maitreyi:
Yogacharini Maitreyi is a Master Teacher, practical Mystic and the founder of Arkaya Yoga. Since 1997, in her home country of India, she has received many titles, such as Yogashiromani (gem), Yoga Chemmal (expert) and Yogacharini (life guide). Maitreyi has trained over 60 corporations in Self & Stress management programs, published over 100 articles worldwide and runs the Arkaya Foundation for children living in slums in India. Maitreyi has dedicated herself to a Life in Light to create a sanctuary for all to rise above old self-defeating habits and serve Source.
Other Upcoming ARKAYA Events:
- Arkaya Community Classes – every second Friday at Bridge & Enrich Lives 3-5 pm and every second Saturday at Open Door Yoga 2:30-4:30 pm starting Jan. 18th, 2020
- Yogacharini Maitreyi at Halsa Spa: Multidimensional Healing – Wednesday Feb. 12th from 7-8:30 pm
- Introductory Arkaya Certificate: Healing Indian Head Massage – Sat. March 7th at Bridge & Enrich from 10:30 am – 5 pm (full details: arkayaheadmassage.eventbrite.ca)
- Hollyhock Vancouver presents: DIscover the Essence of Tantra with Yogacharini Maitreyi – June 6 & 7 at UB Liu Institute, 10 – 5 pm both days (full details: hollyhock.ca/tantra-van/)
- Arkaya Self-Awareness Teacher Training Program – starts July 11th, 2020 over 4 modules until Nov. 23rd, 2020
For full details on all events, please visit: arkaya.net/upcoming-events
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org