HÄLSA and COVID-19
Update July 1st 2021 – BC Phase 3
Many of the same procedures and policies will remain but we will no longer be requiring masks when moving about the space. Depending on your bodyworker, you may be asked to wear a mask during massage, and please free to ask if you’d like your bodyworker to wear a mask when in massage.
- First and foremost: IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL AT ALL, PLEASE DO NOT COME IN! We’re waiving our cancellation fees in the event of sickness but if you come in and are obviously ill (coughing, fever, sneezing, etc…) we’ll turn you away at the door.
- We will be leaving more time between appointments to ensure that all rooms are thoroughly cleaned. We use a Health Canada approved, botanically derived disinfectant for all touch surfaces and stabilized ozone inside our float rooms. This means we’ll need to shorten floats to 80 minutes to accommodate, and as mentioned above, will be leaving the desk sometimes.
- We ask you to please respect people’s space while in HÄLSA
- Please be mindful of the time you spend in the lounge and ensure you’re keeping distance from other guests.
- We’ll continue to keep all common areas clean and sanitized regularly.
- Depending on your Bodyworker, you may be asked to wear a mask during massage
- We have a COVID waiver for you to sign before your massage appointment indicating that you are not exhibiting any of the symptoms, have not travelled in the past 14 days, and have not been around anyone that is sick.
- Please be assured that we’re monitoring ourselves for any signs of illness and will not be coming in if not feeling 100%. We’d ask for your patience and understanding if we need to reschedule.
We look forward to welcoming you in! Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns, and as always, we wish you radiant health.
Your Friends at HÄLSA