HÄLSA and COVID-19
Update December 5th 2020
First, we hope that you and yours are healthy and adapting to these times as best as possible. We’ve been open and offering our services since May and are constantly adapting to the advice offered by the health authorities
For now, we are leaving more time between appointments and working with a smaller team so we may need to leave the desk and lock the door occasionally and would ask for your patience.
We’d like to share some of the procedures and policies we’ve adopted.
- First and foremost: IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL AT ALL, PLEASE DO NOT COME IN! We’re waiving our cancellation fees in the event of sickness but if you come in and are obviously ill (coughing, fever, sneezing, etc…) we’ll turn you away at the door.
- We will be leaving more time between appointments to ensure that all rooms are thoroughly cleaned. We use a Health Canada approved, botanically derived disinfectant for all touch surfaces and stabilized ozone inside our float rooms. This means we’ll need to shorten floats to 80 minutes to accommodate, and as mentioned above, will be leaving the desk sometimes.
- We ask you to maintain physical distance when in HÄLSA
- Please be mindful of the time you spend in the lounge and ensure you’re keeping distance from other guests.
- As per the order issued by the provincial health officer, masks are required in common areas.
- We’ll continue to keep all common areas clean and sanitized regularly.
- Bodyworkers will be wearing masks while in the massage rooms with you and while doing intake and will ask you to wear a mask.
Please bring your own mask.
There will be no work on the face for now.
- We have a COVID waiver for you to sign before your massage appointment indicating that you are not exhibiting any of the symptoms, have not travelled in the past 14 days, and have not been around anyone that is sick.
- Please be assured that we’re monitoring ourselves for any signs of illness and will not be coming in if not feeling 100%. We’d ask for your patience and understanding if we need to reschedule.
We look forward to welcoming you in! Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns, and as always, we wish you radiant health.
Your Friends at HÄLSA